Winterhaven Festival Rides
From USD $22.00
- Duration: 45 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Tucson, AZ
- The funnest way to experience the amazing Winterhaven Festival of Lights!
- Pedal the 15-passenger party bike and enjoy the festival's sights while our captain steers
- LED lights and pop Christmas music provides a great ambiance for the ride
- Adults are allowed to bring one "adult beverage" on board for the ride
- Perfect for enjoying the festival with family, friends, or for company holiday parties
We will be providing fun, family-friendly 45 minute tours of the incredible Festival of Lights from December 11 - 24th most days from 6pm - 10pm. Winterhaven rides will run every hour and will showcase the amazing lights festival in an open-air environment complete with holiday music!
Winterhaven rides on the party bike are perfect for friends, families, and company holiday parties! Each bike holds up to 15 people, and we will have multiple bikes available for booking. Contact us if you need to book for a larger group!
Individual seats can also be booked for our Winterhaven rides -- no need to reserve the whole bike! We recommend reserving your seats online ahead of time to ensure availability as we are often booked weeks in advance and cannot guarantee same-day availability.
Tours will begin every hour in front of Shooter's Steakhouse located at 3115 E Prince Rd (a great place to grab food and a drink!).
Note: This is a family-friendly tour, so all adults are allowed just one adult beverage on board. Children under ten years old must ride on the back bench, seatbelt on, with an adult next to them. For safety, we cannot have children on board that legally require a car seat.