Old Town Pub Crawl
From USD $54.00
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Two hour Scottsdale pub crawl of the downtown Scottsdale bar and entertainment district.
- Pedal the party bike steered by our captain to three of the best Scottsdale bars, where you'll get exclusive drink specials and cut the lines!
- You can enjoy adult beverages on board (no outside alcohol per our liquor license) -- full selection available for purchase at our reasonably priced, convenient on-site booze store. Way cheaper than the bars!
- The pedal bar comes complete with rocking sound system, LED party lights, and electric assist motor.
- Coolers, ice, and cups provided for all parties!
- Awesome fun for any occasion!
- More than 14 people? Call us for a multi-bike discount if you have a large group and need more than one bike. We can host up to 196 people at once on 14 party bikes!
- Pricing Guide: Check different days. Save up to 10% Sunday-Thursday, no promo code needed!
The Scottsdale pedal pub operates in the downtown Scottsdale area, known worldwide for its many luxury hotels, pools parties, incredible restaurants, daytime patio bars and most of all its nightlife -- and the party bike is the ultimate way to experience it!
Bring your friends and meet some new ones along the way. This Scottsdale pub crawl is definitely not recommended for people who hate fun!
With a premium sound system and LED party lights, the 4-wheeled, 14-passenger Scottsdale pedal bar is like a pedal-powered party bus -- you can enjoy adult beverages on board! We have a full selection of beer, wine, seltzers and more available for purchase at our reasonably priced, convenient on-site booze store for your party bike adventure. Way cheaper than the bars! (Important: No outside alcohol per our liquor license)
We also provide your coolers, ice, and cups for you. Literally nothing to worry about but having fun!
The Old Town Scottsdale Pub Crawl is perfect for any day or night out with friends, birthdays, tourists visiting Scottsdale, and small groups that can’t fill a whole pedal bar
Each pub stop is about 30 minutes, so you'll spend about half the time on the bike and half at the bars, and are usually the three following partners (note that these may be changed depending on the partners’ opening/closing hours and captain’s discretion):
- 1st Stop: Rockbar
- 2nd Stop: Boondocks / The Hot Chick
- Drop Off: Pattie's Pub
Have more than 14 people and need more than one bike? We have 14 pedal taverns available and can accommodate up to 196 people at one time! Give us a call at 844-654-5544 and ask about our 10% multi-bike discount. This is a great option for company teambuilders and conference groups!
Note: All pub crawl riders must be 21 years of age or older. Pub crawls will run when a total of six seats are booked in order to comfortably pedal the party bike. If we do not reach that threshold, we will notify you 24 hours in advance and offer to refund or reschedule your tour.
Make sure to arrive 30 minutes prior to your departure time to ensure that we can check you in, verify waivers, purchase any party supplies and alcohol you need, play around a little, go over the rules, and leave on time. Do not be late as the party bike will leave at its scheduled time.